Monday, November 03, 2008

52 days...say what now?!

thats what my counter is reading (just moved higher up for easier reference on the blog)...52 days till christmas! yayaya little e's first encounter with the holiday season is beginning. i mean halloween is over so christmas is now officially on am i right? haha.. at least thats what the advertisers are telling me and i will buy right into it...cant help it.

little e is doing all sorts of fun fab stuff now, sitting on her own (but we do have to watch for the topple the can happen at any time), the big fat tears that roll out any time she wants something (we are total suckers for them...and the pout too...oh that fabulous pout), the toothless grin which i dont want to go away...please im not wanting teeth yet, the sweet way she calls for me when shes sad, and yes i do love that im the one that can make things better...talk about validation!

the big 6 month mark is rounding the corner...can it possibly be?! and with it im sure i will be the one to shed a few tears. sigh...im oficially becoming a mum aren't i? as november rounds the corner im thinking that the walks will be fewer and that it might be time to start trying out mum and me movies... anyone want to join me?

well im off for a walk, want to get in as many as possilbe on these last lovely days.

ps im always up for drop by visits!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yay Christmas!

So exciting!...Little e's first Christmas is even more exciting!

I saw the first Christmas commercial of the year on October 30th! It's a bit hard to wrap my head around since I feel like I'm on an extended summer!

I'm totally up for Mum and Me dates...but since I don't have a baby it's going to be me and my Mum. Hope that's okay. he he!

xo

Anonymous said...

52 days and counting. Me too of course. The apple doesn't fall very far from the tree on the Christmas things. YYippee!!
As for the cute little "lamb". Isn't she the cutest!!! Baaaa. I am in Florida and they have begun the decorating here too. The tiny lights are going up in the palm trees and bows and boughs are on lamp posts. It has begun and I am excited. I must get to decorating when we get home. I even have Rod anxious to get to it.
xoxoMum/Grandma