Wednesday, July 08, 2009

jillian says "hi"

yes im that cool. well technically josie's sis is the cool one, but im cool three times removed! so josie's sister lives in calgary and works as the entertainment writer for the paper. and monday night she watched the bachelorette...wait for it...with the bachelorette!! i know insane right?! and as per my assumptions, she is a very cool girl. alex mentioned that her josie and her friends are big big fans and she said "tell them i said hi" ....twice! amazing now if i could only get her to give me her wardrobe....

ps alex, i want your job. period. sigh...

2 comments:

Josie said...

Oh man so exciting!!! Maybe we will get an invite to her wedding..haha. I think I'm going for Reid now. Kypton doesn't do it for me anymore.

Holly said...

You guys are funny! Heather, I can't believe you are loving my show now!!! Yay! Ed was my pick from the first episode!!! I'm so glad he's back now! I think it might be him!!!!