Wednesday, November 11, 2009

le cinq ...update

for those that are very perceptive you will now notice a change on my top five list (referred to hereinafter as "le cinq" )....hugh grant you are outta there...it was a weak moment...m'i bad?! in fact this one is even usurping ewan...he has officially been demoted.

i am replacing hugh with nate....no no not n8 from "sfta's" side bar, nate berkus....from oprah...swoon. and yes yes i know...but hey who's kidding who?! i dont really have a chance with any of them...so it matters not...he is on my list....

oh yah and im married...that too...

and scene.


end scene.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

two thumbs up --- he is adorable. in fact, he might just be the perfect man (along with clooney and patrick). ~s.

Josie said...

Heather, I love your posts. I love how I can hear you in my head by the way you write. It makes me laugh out loud every time...end scene.

p.s Yes, Nate is cute and talented.

E. Bryce said...

i heart nate!