so just finished watching the oscars... and due to the fact that all my laundry is done, my clothes are laid out for tomorrow, im showered and the pets have been fed...i watched the oscar's in entirety. i know. the whooole thing. i don't think i have ever don't that before, but please note i was working on crocheting a baby blanket during the show, so i don't feel my evening to be a complete waste of time.must start off by saying snaps to the academy for choosing "falling slowly" from the movie once for best song. this movie if you have not seen it, is truly sweet. i was probably the only one to watch it on a flight to vegas in the fall, and i just loved it. i played the sound track to lyndon over and over on our last road trip to ohio and although he claims it "bored him to tears" i find myself humming it. a big recommend from me.
snaps to cameron diaz's dress...can i just be her? honestly, she is funny and real ...i liked that she couldn't say cinematography, and the casual pony with the dress, loved. just right. as for hair...jennifer garner's hair looked parfait! (aside: in fact josie...this is how you need to do your hair for your wedding)i was a tid bit sad johnnie didnt take best actor for sweeny todd, thought he did a great job in it, and after seeing all the nominees, i realized i need to see about 10 other movies now....cant wait for the dvd's to come out.
okay bed for me and bernice...night all.
ps ...naturally patrick dempsey couldn't have looked dreamier...sigh....
2 comments:
I loved Jennifer Garner's hair! I agree that Josie needs to do hers the exact same way! Mc Dreamy, is oh so dreamy...I also didn't mind what his wife was wearing too...and she did seem to smile a touch.
I agree with all your points! I loved Cameron Diaz's dress too! I want to be here not just for her looks but because she has done the deed with J.T!!!!
As for the hair...I will do my best ladies.
Post a Comment