Thursday, December 13, 2007

braniacs....hooooooooooooo!

just thought i'd anger you all with a wee little update on the free rice campaign...

hot rod is inspiring...with a moving total of vocab level 43!!! (i wont even begin to tell you the brief blink in time it took him to reach this level....sigh....) oh and fYI i hit 43 just now...honest!

all i can say is...the battle is not over.

ps 5 days till we know if its bob or a gertrude! yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you have selected the names "Bob" and "Gertrude" ...interesting...
those are my baby names you baby name stealer!! Just kidding - but seriously, as per our conversation last night - What is up with people stealing baby names anyway?...I think this would be a controversial yet enticing blog topic.

I vote it's a Gertrude (or “G” if you will)! I hope I'm on your list of top 5 to call ASAP upon uncovering this long awaited news!!

E. Bryce said...

I can't wait to hear what you guys are having!! Yay!
Ps. Can I be on your top 5 ;)

Unknown said...

Super excited to hear what you are having. Don't tell anyone baby names. I know you know mine but I know they aren't yours :)

J and C keep asking us names we like...they are super stealers grrrrrr!

I hope I am in your top 5 or at least 10 as I know there are a few of us just giddy at your news overall. xxoo